Sidran, LLC operates the website www.cripplecreek.com. This page is used to inform website guests regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
For a better experience while using our site, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to the follow list. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- Contact Information: Name, address, phone number or email address.
- Purchase Information: Items you purchase, sizes, payment methods (such as credit or debit card numbers), billing and shipping addresses and contact information (for receipts, shipping confirmations or order updates).
- Profile Information: If you sign up for an account on cripplecreek.com, account username and password, wish list items, items in your shopping cart, product review information or other items you provide as part of your profile.
- Preference Information: Contact or marketing preferences, brand and merchandise interests.
- Demographic Information: Age, birthdate or gender.
- Device and Browsing Information: Information about your phone, tablet, computer or device and online browsing activity, including but not limited to your device’s information, current location, domain type, browser version, service provider or IP address. We also collect information about where you go on cripplecreek.com and our technical efficiencies of your visit, such as the time you visited our website or the time it took to connect to the website or download pages.
- Social Media Information: If you use social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter or Pinterest) to connect with us, information that you share with us via your posts or information that you have approved the social media platform or network to share with us.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our site, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our site;
- To provide the site on our behalf;
- To perform site-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our site is used.
We want to inform our site users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
AGE OF CONSENT
Our site does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
1050 Venture Court, Suite 100
Carrollton, TX 75006
800-969-5015 Toll Free